Friday, September 14, 2007

A gHOST of a chance

A dreadful pun to annouce my appointment as the site host for Fiction II on the Writewords site.

I was bit unsure if I should take the plunge and apply for the spot, but a few emails here and there convinced me that I ought to.

The group has been a wee bit dormant of late and needs to shake itself off and start being active again. I hope I can act as decent warden for the members, hopefully not turning into a 1970's parkie with woodbine stained fingers and peaked cap chasing off all and sundry !! If I can prove to be as thoughful and supportive as Nell was, then I will have done the group a good service. Also by being more involved I can kickstart my creative juices once more.

3 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Good luck in your new role, David!

Hugs

A
xxx

David said...

Thanks Anne.
David

Nik Perring said...

Best of luck with it!

Nik.